Thursday, July 23, 2009

flea market finds... old and new...


i found these lights a few years ago and am still very much in love with them. still trying to work out my plan for above the bed...




i wanted little stools for beside our bed because there isn't much room for bedside tables and i hate how they tend to accumulate stuff. i thought these were cute and rustic. our other bedroom stuff is kind of stuffy so i like that this helps break it up. my rule is that nothing stays on them during the day... you can see that i don't follow it very well....


do you love this chair? probably only if you are into old stuff, but we LOVE it. as we were leaving the flea market last week i pulled my husband over to see 'one last thing.'

we left with it. i LOVE how unique it is. and it is way comfy to sit in... makes me wonder why more chairs aren't made so you sit at the diagonal...


we also got a desk for me for only $20! its old and sturdy and i love it...

No comments: