Monday, December 27, 2010

Candy Canes & Treats!

Candy Cane Ornaments

I made a few of these sweet ornaments for friends and family this Christmas. This fit the bill of quick and easy with an adorable and big impact. All it took was some denim, felt, and embroidery floss and I had myself a candy cane!

Candy Cane Ornaments

I love how simple they are! But don't you love them? You could do so many cute shapes - tree, wreath, snowman.... love them! 

christmas treats

I also made some of this awesome (and WAY easy) snack mix for me to give as thank you gifts for my preceptors at work. I'm all done orienting at my new nursing job!

christmas treats

Lastly, my hubby and I only exchanged stockings so I decided to make some of his favorite treats - chocolate covered pretzels. I wasn't going for most beautiful snack of the year, but I think they'll do the trick. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! 

No comments: