Friday, December 3, 2010

Autumn for Winter

Autumn Hat for Winter

Umm I LOVE this hat! It was super quick to knit and is really warm and I am loving the green. Grant can't get enough of it either - apparently he likes a girl in a slouchy hat - who knew?!

Autumn Hat for Winter

I knit the bigger size and I'm thinking I should have knit it a bit smaller, but I will be making lots more of these so there is room for changes. I also think I will increase the length slightly next time for a little extra slouchyness!

Autumn Hat for Winter

Don't I look happy freezing my ass off for these pictures?? My hubby is so great and indulges me in all my blogging photo shoots. He takes tons so I can pick my favs.

Autumn Hat for Winter

OH and I didn't mention that the other plus of this pattern is that it is mostly seed stitch which is my ALL TIME FAVORITE because the texture is so amazing. Yay! I love this hat!

details:
pattern - autumn by Jane Richmond (love all her stuff)
yarn - lion brand wool-ease quick 'n thick in grass
size - large
...also detailed on my ravelry page

2 comments:

jenni said...

wow the cuteness!! love it!!

yesterdaydream said...

This is so adorable and I like the green too!