Thursday, May 14, 2009

tornado watch

tornado watch

yesterday we had our first serious tornado threat. since we are tornado virgins my husband wanted me to be with him at work - its much safer there than in our apartment. 

at first i was frustrated because i couldn't get my TO DO list done, but then i decided to look at it as a free afternoon to do whatever crafting i wanted! it was pretty much perfect.... computer, lots of fabric, copier to enlarge patterns, and my cutting mat. 

oh.. and the tornado never came. it hit everywhere around us, but we were lucky. 

1 comment:

Holly and Everest said...

I'm glad that Grant is protective over you...very sweet. I've been through only one tornado and it damaged some houses around us but not where we were. I guess that's why they have basements to hide in.