Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Duckie Vest (AKA my favorite knit EVER)

jan/feb 2013

I've been hoarding these buttons for just the right thing - something not too baby-ish, but that needed a little bit of kid thrown in. I think they are perfect on this vest. This pattern is really poorly written, but its free and I found an awesome website to help you with all the decreases. 

jan/feb 2013

She is constantly in motion... hard to get good pictures these days! 

jan/feb 2013

I just LOVE this little vest. I just love her in handknits - makes me happy and I think they are cute. I love the neutral color and all the garter stitch. I just LOVE it. Too bad she figured me out and every time I now try to get it on her it is a battle and so... its hardly worn =( 

jan/feb 2013

she looks so innocent... 

jan/feb 2013

IMG_0784

I love her dearly, though.. 

No comments: