Friday, January 13, 2012

Card Books

IMG_5797

Saw this idea on pinterest and loved it! I used the template from the blog to cut out the shape from cute scrapbook paper. Then I used stickers to spruce them up! This top one is full of all the cards we got throughout our pregnancy and after Edrie was born.

IMG_5793

These two are for Christmas cards. I love the idea of bringing them out every year to look through! I made one for all of our 2011 cards and then another that I'll fill with just our family cards! This was a great 20 minute project to start and finish after the baby went to bed. Made me feel very accomplished! Looking for more quick, satisfying projects!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!! I always feel bad tossing the Christmas cards out. I'll do this next year. :)

Nona said...

Such a good (and quick!!) idea. I might use it to save birthday cards over the years.
ps. found you by clicking -next blog- in the header bar over my blog. So glad I did. Love your style.

Yarny Days said...

This is a great idea! I love how pretty they turn out!