Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Onesie Invites

IMG_3121

One of my very best friends is expecting her first baby and although I can't attend the shower I wanted to help plan a little bit. I had received an invite like this a few years ago and have since wanted to copy it. I used this tutorial to help, but they were really easy!

IMG_3116

By far the hardest part is getting all the text lined up on the inside. I did that step first and then followed with all the cutting. I was able to cut two invites from each 12x12 cardstock. The last step was stamping the front and adding the little brads!

IMG_3102

I LOVE baby stuff!

2 comments:

jenni said...

very cute! probably the cutest invite ever! Oh I do still like that little fabric buggy card you did

The Richards said...

The invites turned out great!